Wednesday, April 22, 2009

人生中的第二封辞职信

Dear Mr boss,

I want to thank you for the opportunity to work with 》》》 and I have enjoyed working here and appreciate all that I have learned but I have decided that it is time to move on.

This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration. However, I am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my career.

Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.

My contract of employment requires me to work here for a future 3 months. However, I wish to request that you release me at an earlier date 01/07/09.

I wish both you and 》》》 every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.


Yours sincerely,




Hu Shen Wen

4 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

Approved!

Your boss.

Yossi Candice Huth said...

看来是决定了,加油。

Ada said...

说实在的, 你老板可能预料不到你出此招.
照理说, 办完人生大事,资蓄也去得七七八八了, 应该是回来重新打拼才是..

不过, 也有可能是休息了一段时间, 充电了.. 心里有了新决定, 新方向.. 也是好事!

加油吧!

gabriel pui said...

All the best in your new Journey..